Wednesday, October 24, 2018

DBS on PBS


Image result for pbs logo

I apologize again for being boring and absent from blogging lately. I've been meaning to get to this one since the documentary The Mayo Clinic: Faith. Hope. Science. Ya, it aired in September, sooooooooo I'm a bit, okay a lot behind.




             Okay here are the links as promised, I think you will be amazed      


The Violinist:




The Mayo Clinic DBS Info:

If you want to see where Mayo Clinics are:



If you are so interested you want to buy the dvd:




DON'T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW TO GET UPDATES ON NEW POSTS!

                     

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this explaining how it works and the goal! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

So who the hell lit the black flame candle that just effed up my Halloween?? ;) You gotta love that movie, if you don't your childhood...