Sunday, May 27, 2018

Pepper


April 2016, I had a new baby. Pepper. Peppers, the Baby, Mama's good girl. She was exactly what I needed. Our plan was to train her to be my service dog. I bought some books to try and start training her. Problem was she knew she was the baby and she started believing that she was a human baby instead.

I tried the beginning stages. She would look up at me with her cute little face and wanted mom to hold her. She would wrap her little paws around my legs and neck like an infant. It was the cutest thing ever. I had to rock her too when she was nervous. Joel thought it was ridiculous.


I had to focus on training her to go potty and stay in the yard. Training was a great way to stay busy instead of just sitting around and being depressed. She gave so much happiness. She still does. She's mommy's baby.


It had been a while since my last grand mal seizure. In the book it said that when you have an absence seizure to swab your mouth and then stick the q-tip in a baggie. I did that. She would smell it and then walk away. The personality on her is unreal, she's so damn smart. She'll let you know when she's interested in something and when she wants to participate.

Joel was home and we were working on some of her training. I laid on the floor acting like I would during a grand mal seizure. She paid attention, she came over, licked my face and was on her way. Excellent service dog.

She isn't, not even close. She does take care of her mom though. Unless she walks in front of you while you're walking and completely eat shit on the road. I was just trying to miss stepping on her. She gives kisses every time we walk by where mom got hurt though.


There was a time at our old house, when her and I were just watching some TV. I had an absence seizure, a pretty long one. Then she hopped up and licked my face. I was hopeful that she would turn into a service dog. She just turned into a bigger baby. I love that baby so much. She saved her mom too just by having her with me. I mean, I am the one who's home with her, yet when DADDY comes home it's all about him. When she gets in trouble, who does she run to? Her mommy :)

















DON'T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW TO GET UPDATES ON NEW POSTS!

1 comment:

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

So who the hell lit the black flame candle that just effed up my Halloween?? ;) You gotta love that movie, if you don't your childhood...