Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Up In Smoke


This week has been taxing to say the least. There's been so many emotions and so many bad days in such a short amount of time I can't even wrap my head around it. There hasn't been time to actually focus on what is coming up. When I took this picture I thought it was so cool and I was so happy and proud that I was able to capture it. I look at it now, I still see it as beautiful and haunting. The haunting is what I see more right now.

If the last few days could be best represented by a picture, well that would be it. Completely up in smoke.

This isn't going to be a long post, just enough to get out some of what I've been feeling the last few days. There's so many things I wish I could have done differently. I can feel the weight on my chest and I don't know just how strong I can still be. I don't have the same strength as my mom.

I found this quote, and I was surprised by who said it.

"I know
God will not give
 me anything 
I can't 
handle. 
I just wish 
that He 
didn't trust me 
so much."

-Mother Teresa


Ya, a SAINT said that. Blew my damn mind. I thought of this quote all day because, it was a train wreck. 

This journey has made me see some very dark parts of myself. I've doubted the person I was, and especially the person I have become. I don't think I would say that I'm lost, but damn it I don't think I've ever been sure of who I have ever been. I saw this quote today. It was everything I had been thinking the last three days and today. 


"They say: be true to yourself 
and nothing will go wrong,
but sometimes I wonder,
how can you be true to yourself
when you don't know 
who you are anymore?"
  
-GF



Until tomorrow, Ciao 


DON'T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW TO GET UPDATES ON NEW POSTS!

1 comment:

  1. You have as much strength or more than I have every seen you have in your life! You have more strength and courage than I have, more in your little finger than I have in my whole body! You are finding yourself, and I think you have found that person just recently and I'm very proud still of the little girl you were to the teenager, to this woman. You will have this ah ha moment and realize you had it all along! Love you more than you will ever know!

    ReplyDelete

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

So who the hell lit the black flame candle that just effed up my Halloween?? ;) You gotta love that movie, if you don't your childhood...