Friday, June 1, 2018

Pin Cushion



Well, my brain is going to become just that. A pin cushion. I've been pretty emotional the last few days so typing a long ass story just isn't in me right now. So, I hope you guys are good with a video. I apologize that I had to split the videos in half, you can only upload so many MBs (roll eyes). Alright, let's get it going. 








Here's the link by the way that I mention in the video. 

Implanted EEG Electrodes



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK FOLLOW TO GET UPDATES ON NEW POSTS!

1 comment:

  1. You look great today my darling daughter! And you did a great job at explaining! Between the two of us we can make a really clear statement! If he finds your focal are in the occipital lobe (the first are up described) he can surgical remove it and supposedly epilepsy goes bye bye! If the find your a focal area in your temporal lobe and a rival area in the frontal lobe, you can have the RNS, if there are more than two areas then the deep brain stimulation would be used, and if a seizure has no starting area, then that is the fourth option you mentioned, but we are hoping for prize #1 or #2!!! Love you sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

So who the hell lit the black flame candle that just effed up my Halloween?? ;) You gotta love that movie, if you don't your childhood...